Today is a new day, one where you can begin to make small changes that will have a big impact on the rest of your life. If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
- Would having some assistance in organizing your life be beneficial?
- Has the quality of your marriage declined?
- Would you like to have professional support to help you adjust to difficult life events?
Is your teenager unsure about her/his gender identity or sexual orientation?
- Would you like guidance for adjusting to a loved one's deployment or return from military service?
- Would you like to know how to deal with thoughts about harming youself or ending your life?
Has the arguing with your teenager or spouse become unbearable?
Would pre-marital/pre-commitment counseling benefit your relationship?
Are experiences of anxiety, depression, trauma, or stress making everyday responsibilities a challenge?
- Would your employees benefit from training in areas of diversity or conflict resolution?
- Would your students benefit from guidance in effective preparation for licensing exams?
Are you a mental health practitioner who would like confidential support, counseling or consultation?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the above questions, then why not give counseling a try? New Day is a fresh, new practice with an experienced therapist. Please call or email me for an individual, couples, family focused clinical consultation or professional consultation.
Seek assistance before your situation threatens your life or mental health stability. Often people wait until everything has fallen apart before they seek life skills or coaching support. However, I recommend seeking assistance when you're at a point in your situation where you still have the energy and clarity of mind to work on finding solutions to your difficulties. Seek assistance when you begin to feel as though you don't know what those solutions to your difficulties are or how to implement them. Seek assistance when you feel like you need help resolving your personal difficulties. And definitely seek assistance if your difficulties cause you to consider harming yourself or another person.
Online video counseling sessions
now available for adults (17+ years old)!
Contact the therapist to book your appointment now!